5 Best Hosting for WordPress
Beginning with the best hosting for WordPress does not require to be expensive. After all, WordPress itself is free and open-source.
The cheapest WordPress hosting plans generally come with a single-click WordPress installer. Additionally, it allows the blogging newcomers to have their first post ready in less than a minute.
While moving forward, we realized that managing a blog over time is becoming challenging. Further, it would be best to search your themes and plugins, keeping them up-to-date along with WordPress altogether. You can also get it all done automatically.
Blogs are mostly targeted by malware. Thus it is significant for you to have some ways to detect and eliminate any threats. Further, you will require regular backups to get through a broken blog functioning again.
There is a long list of best hosting for WordPress 2021. Suppose you are a newcomer user or have a large-scale business, here something is for you.
We have managed to pick out the 5 best hosting services for WordPress to guide you in the right direction. We have listed features, pros and cons, and pricing of each best hosting for WordPress so that you can find the best WordPress hosting that would suit you the best.
A web development service provider can help you decide which WordPress hosting will suit best for your business requirements.
Read more on the benefits of using WordPress for your business website.
List of Best Hosting for WordPress
Pricing: $4.99 to $14.99 per month
Traffic allowed: 10,000 visits per month
Load time: 1.25s
SiteGround is one of the handfuls of WordPress hosting services that WordPress.org officially recommends. It is one of the best hostings for WordPress, making it one of the excellent choices for any upcoming WordPress website.
This best hosting for WordPress has an environment customized to house WordPress sites of any size and type. It also provides you with easy-to-use tools while setting up your website.
The support of this WordPress hosting has nothing but positive reviews across the board, and these reviews can be seen 24/7 via live chat and phone.
- It allows simple WordPress installation.
- Free WordPress site transfers.
- It provides a WordPress auto-updater.
- It has a specific feature that caches your WordPress site on three distinct levels, resulting in faster loading times.
- One-click WordPress staging.
- Free installation of Git for WordPress.
- It is equipped with a full suite of WordPress-specific features.
- The technologies included are SSDs, CDNs and PHP7, and it is modern and highly reputable.
- The support options are plentiful with the knowledgeable staff in hand.
- It provides a good page speed, and load testing is equally comparable.
- If you are looking for a good WordPress hosting solution, then the pricing is competitive.
We found out that the SideGround control panel, which is looking, i.e., a redesign, is certainly placed in order.
Like other providers, SiteGround also has 3 pricing plans to offer their services. These three pricing plans are StartUp, GRowBig and GoGeek. They cost $4.99 per month, $7.99 per month and $14.99 per month, respectively.
Pricing: $2.95 to $4.95 per month
Traffic allowed: unmetered
Load time: 1.25s
BlueHost is one of the best hosting sites for WordPress 2021. IT is also the platform that WordPress.org officially recommends.
It is considered a good choice for most web development service providers. It’s quite affordable and also packed with cool extra perks, i.e., a free domain for the first year.
Lately, Bluehost started their reconstructed user panel. This makes it much easier to work with your hosting setup.
If you wish to launch your website using WordPress, Bluehost will install it for you. Last but not least there is 24/7 support, video tutorials, good knowledge of guides and many more.
- WordPress is made easy with simple one-click installation.
- It allows 30 days to receive a full refund.
- It provides auto-updates with the most stable version of WordPress.
- The account includes free-domain registration, as each of the great websites requires a great domain.
- Also, it keeps your data safe and provides a free SSL certificate that allows for encrypted data transmission.
- It allows access to your email everywhere with Microsoft 365. It also boosts recognition with Microsoft 365 email accounts that are branded with your domain name.
- Cheap WordPress hosting.
- Best hosting service for WordPress website.
- WordPress endorses it.
- It provides a liberal money-back guarantee.
- Provides good uptime.
- Security is the topmost priority for them.
- IT has confusing pricing plans.
- It does not provide its users with free automatic backups.
- Unlimited here means limited Draconian CPU throttling and protection.
- No Windows hosting.
- No uptime guarantee.
BlueHost offers its users different plans for each of their products. These 3 plans are called Basic, Plus, and Choice Plus. These plans range $2.95, $4.95 and $4.95 per month, respectively.
3. WP Engine
Pricing: $20 to $193.33 per month
Traffic allowed: 25,000 visits per month
Load time: 1.18s
WP Engine is the most expensive side of the range for one of the best hosting services for WordPress. But this best hosting for wordpress has one huge thing going for it, as it is the most popular WordPress-only host in the market.
For several years now, the WP engine has started to ace the WordPress space to figure out what parameters a server should provide for a good-performing wordpress site.
It also ensures that things function hassle-free and smoothly. It is quite common among web development service providers for its quality support to get help through chat, helpdesk, and over the call.
- It provides quick and easy migrations from your old host.
- Offers with free and secure socket layers (SSL) certificate, which is a significant security measure.
- It has full support for setting up staging sites.
- It has plenty of diagnostic and performance tracking options.
- It streamlines the process of managing your website.
- It provides users with solid and consistent performance.
- Well-optimized for WordPress users.
- It provides numerous expert and dedicated support.
- It won’t fit into everyone’s budget chart.
- It only offers managed hosting on shared servers or offers with dedicated servers on the custom plans.
As WP Engine only offers one type of service, i.e., WordPress hosting. Thus it also provides various pricing plans. So let’s know about these plans:
- Startup: $20 per month
- Professional: $39.33 per month
- Growth: $76.67 per month
- Scale: $193.33 per month
- Premium and Enterprise: There are custom plans, so that pricing may vary.
Pricing: $15 to $290 per month
Traffic allowed: 5,000 visits per month
Load time: 1.68s
Flywheel is more like a departmental store for WordPress hosts that aims their services at beginners to the WordPress ecosystem.
This is one of the best hostings for WordPress 2021 for uses that might not require much server power. On the other hand, they would ask for an amazing hosting experience.
It is one of the excellent WordPress hostings that manages all the heavy liftings for you. Additionally, it also provides you with easy-to-use panels and affordability that makes your task easy and effective at the same time.
Setup like that of a Flywheel would be more than enough for new upcoming websites.
- Users get access to a streamlined dashboard for WordPress sites.
- Test keeps on changing on your WordPress sites with the help of staging technology.
- Flywheel allows you to back up your WordPress site at night for your increased peace of mind.
- It protects your site from attacks and malware, which eliminates the need to install security plugins.
- There is no requirement of any sought of manual installations.
- It provides a good suite of WordPress-specific and security options.
- Provides a good support service.
- Promotes fast and stable performance.
- Provides multiple advanced features for freelancers and agencies.
It is a bit more expensive than other competitors, especially if you are looking forward to hosting multiple sites.
Flywheel’s different plans cater to both freelancers and business owners. These plans offer a wide range of offerings, so let’s look into the pricing of each plan:
- Tiny: $15 per month
- Starter: $30 per month
- Freelance: $115 per month
- Agency: $290 per month
Pricing: $30 to $200 per month
Traffic allowed: 25,000 visits per month
Load time: 1.27s
Kinsta is also a bit more expensive web host. But this best hosting for WordPress is also known as a highly wordPress optimized offering.
Kinsta feels very proud to deliver amazing performance along with good scalability for growing WordPress websites. The entry-level plan of Kista will allow you to revive upto 25,000 visitors a month.
This best hosting for large WordPress sites is also known as a good platform if you are looking forward to attracting a bigger audience. While the overage charges are about half of what they are with the WP engine.
Kinsta also provides you with easy access to various data center locations all over the globe. It also enables you with 24/7 support, with a user-friendly user panel. It helps in managing your server and becomes straightforward.
- It has a custom dashboard where you can view site stats and analytics.
- Also, it provides automatic daily backups, along with an option to manually back up your site.
- It has a staging area for testing changes to your site.
- It allows free migrations from WP Engine, SiteGround, Flywheel and many more.
- Provides a free SSL certificate.
- There are several security features like Google cloud firewalls and uptime checks, and many more.
- There is an included CDN bandwidth via KeyCDN.
- Offers secure shell (SSH) access to your site for development tasks.
- It provides a wide range of both advanced and basic features.
- Also, it has WordPress-specific functionality, optimization and support.
- It is powered by the Google Cloud platform’s premium tier.
- It is enabled with scalable plan options to fit your needs.
- There are various performance optimizations, including the choice between 20 global data centers.
The starter or the beginner plan is also on the expensive side when it comes to WordPress hosting. Thus it may not fit into every budget plan.
Kinsta’s different plans cater to different requirements of users. These plans offer a wide range of offerings, so let’s look into the pricing of each plan:
- Starter: $30 per month
- Pro: $60 per month
- Business 1: $100 per month
- More plans: up to $200 per month
As stated, selecting the best hosting for WordPress for your custom WordPress development is very crucial. Each of the best hosting services for WordPress has its pros and cons, but what matters the most, in the end, is the performance. This means that your website needs to be available to your visitors.
Based on our research and various reviews, we have gathered this list of the 5 best hosting for WordPress websites. You don’t end up compromising with your custom WordPress development.
Analyze the pros and cons and know which of the WordPress hosting would be best for your needs. Also, consult with web development services as they would be a great help for you to pick an appropriate option.
What is the distinction between shared and WordPress hosting?
Shared hosting is only a hosting plan where your website shares resources and other data with other websites on the same server. On the other hand, managed WordPress hosting is a set of added services and performance pulls that sit on top of daily hosting.
Do you have a guaranteed uptime % for WordPress Hosting?
A successful WordPress website will begin with reliable and appropriate WordPress hosting. That is the reason why web development service providers ensure that your website is available when it matters most of our 99.999% uptime guarantee.
Do you provide domain names as part of your WordPress hosting?
If you are already registered with your domain with WordPress.com, you don't have to use WordPress.com as your host. Thus the domain you registered is yours, and you can use it with any hosting you want. You can also keep the domain registered with WordPress.com and modify the name servers to point somewhere else.