What is the best choice: AngularJS vs. ReactJS vs. NodeJS?
what is AngularJS?
Benefits of choosing AngularJS:
- HTML based user interface (UI)
- Flexible Filtering and usage of Directives
- Framework Testing
A particular user does not need to get nervous at the time the framework is tested for web-based application structuring. This is because there is a feature of Dependency Injection which supports the controlling factor of the web-based application. This means that fictional data are put or injected into the framework to test it and record its output.
- Template structuring
limitations of AngularJS:
- Debugging of scopes is a tedious task.
- The functioning of the final web-based application turns slow like a tortoise if factors like videos or hyperlinks are tried to be embedded in them.
All these limitations should be kept in the mind while Angular vs. Node vs. React is being considered.
What is ReactJS?
Benefits of choosing ReactJS:
- Effective Optimization into the search engine
- The efficiency of the next level
- Debugging is easier with ReactJS
limitations of ReactJS:
- Some complex or complicated integration may demand conversion of ReactJS into Model View Controller.
- Complexity in structures
These limitations should also be kept in mind while thinking of NodeJS vs.ReactJS.
What is NodeJS?
Benefits of choosing NodeJS:
- Proxy on the shoulders of the server
- The unique element of Node Package Manager (NPM)
- MongoJS and MongoDB
- IO and SocketJS
- Streaming of audio and video data
- Largely supported through input-output methods
All these factors should be kept in mind while comparing NodeJS vs. AngularJS vs. React.
limitations of NodeJS:
- Impractical framework
- Need for technical know-how
- Love for only website servers
All of these limitations should be kept in mind while comparing NodeJS vs. Angular.
According to specific daily statistics, it has been recorded that the AngularJS requires an update in every approximate of sixteen days, while NodeJS shall update in every six days approximately, and ReactJS shall also update in approximately every six days.
Among these three players, ReactJS stands out to be a winner by gaining an approximate of 72,000 downloads. Also, among the three, AngularJS has a negligible amount of dependencies. In terms of downloads, ReactJS Company stands out to be a winner by gaining an approximate of one and a half million downloads on a weekly basis and also gaining an approximate of five million downloads on a monthly basis.