How Magento become an eCommerce leader nowadays? Let’s find out!
When you want to create an expensive shopping website, then the platform that you must employ is by no doubt Magento. This is a PHP based e-commerce open-source platform that comes with a modular architecture.
The paid version of Magento is regarded as Magento Commerce that includes a plethora of additional features by which businesses of every size can build extensive shopping apps with ease.
Magento is one of the most top-rated eCommerce leaders as it is powered by worldwide scalability & fantastic shopping experiences. This is an eCommerce platform apt for both B2B & B2C eCommerce domains.
If you want to grow your business fast, get in touch with a sound Magento web development company for getting started professionally.
Feature-rich Magento eCommerce Platform
Expanding an online business amidst so much competition in today’s digital world is not a piece of cake. Which eCommerce platform you go with matters for your business to run flawless operations.
So when the question is what is the best eCommerce platform, the answer definitely is Magento. If you are new in this field, you might wonder about what an eCommerce platform is.
It is a software application that will enable you to manage all virtual sale operations seamlessly.
The optimal attributes of Magento platform are as follows:
☛ 5000 plugins and extensions
There is no doubt about the fact of how vital proper website functionality is when it comes to attracting an audience for your online business. There is a reason why the term Magento comes into the mind when the question is which eCommerce platform is best.
Magento eCommerce platform comes with 5000 plugins and extensions. So without any complexity, you can fabricate consummate web applications & also expand the core functionalities of a website by reshaping all storefronts.
The eCommerce leader’s automated built-in testing framework & advanced APIs can function with a plethora of official extensions, third-party tools, and integrations that are accessible in today’s marketplace.
☛ SEO compatibility
Starting from attracting quality traffic to getting hands-on fantastic inbound advertising strategy, when your website is SEO compatible, then the benefits are limitless.
If you are asking why Magento for attaining optimum SEO compatibility, then here are the benefits you need to take a look at:
- Fabricating search-friendly links
- Mechanically categorizing popular searches
- Allowing comprehensive search results by incorporating prearranged data markup to all product pages
- Handling plagiarized content
- Controlling URLs with help of URL rewrites
- Automatic generation of Google sitemaps
These attributes make the SEO procedure extremely effective with the development of Magento.
Magento CMS improvements can even enhance the search engine visibility via the building of exclusive store pages that stand out from the rest of the competition.
Ownership, Performance, and Scalability:
- When you are aiming to build a storefront with the Magento eCommerce platform, you can either choose a Magento hosted app or you can opt for a self-hosted solution. You can find multitudes of reliable Business Hosting access providers who will present plans modified for Magento applications. Following this, there are installation tools in the current market where you just need a click for switching from a website hosting service provider to some other. But with the Magento web platform license, you will have complete control over the eCommerce business as you can easily pick the hosting service provider of your choice for your storefront.
- In order to provide web pages, Magento open source eCommerce platform diminishes the data that the server sends back. With instant response from the server, the checkout loading page time also gets reduced. Customer experience automatically enhances with a fast operating website. This takes place due to enhanced user engagement that again leads to good conversion rates.
- The best eCommerce platform, Magento 2.3 is designed for utmost scalability & better-quality performance. This eCommerce platform has the potential of managing a massive amount of website visitors easily. The platform can even manage large catalogs with the scalability enhancement and in a very efficacious manner. You do not call Magento, an eCommerce leader just like that. The platform has the capability of processing high amounts of orders every hour & on the very same hardware.
When you handle a scalable business on an ongoing basis, automatically you will need to deal with a massive amount of online transactions.
Without 24*7 robust technical support staff that you can easily get hands-on with the Magento eCommerce platform, it is impossible to run an application without disruptions.
Amidst the app development cycle, if you have any queries, you can receive answers from
- Magento knowledge base
- Help center
- Magento business intelligence
- Self-help resources
The Magento market is trending & blooming as the eCommerce platform is backed by first-rate official documentation.
This is again enhanced by a big group of Magento experts’ community & it is praiseworthy in the realm of application development.
The whole host of Customization Options & Features:
Magento which is the best eCommerce platform 2020, comes with several features by which you can build amazing shopping experiences for customers.
- Full-page caching
- Magento mobile SDK with modifiable Android & iOS sample applications for accelerating the development
- Customer segmentation, merchandising and targeted promotions
- Expandable backend systems
- Page builder for drop & drag content management
- Numerous online stores with a solitary back-end CMS with the capability of targeting a plethora of markets with numerous prices.
- Mobile-optimized themes & developing web apps studio
We all know how Google algorithms have changed over the years & how important it is to maintain every standard for preventing websites from getting penalized.
An eCommerce website Magento needs to be mobile friendly and must carry responsive designs. The website must contain techniques preferred by Google for getting mobile optimized.
The eCommerce platform, Magento is a sought-after one as it comes with a ‘responsive design reference theme’ that you can modify as per the various product features & types.
You can configure responsive newsletters & emails for mobile users that again enabled consumers to read promo emails & notifications on Smartphones.
☛ Market Share
Magento is the best online eCommerce platform of the current times as almost 20% of all eCommerce applications are designed by Magento that is followed by Shopify & WooCommerce.
Some of the biggest Magento sites include:
- Cox & cox – This application includes an easily navigable & user-friendly interface that has been made possible with the use of Magento.
- HP Inc – This is a highly renowned global manufacturer of desktops & laptops that have picked Magento for catering to a wider audience of corporates, entrepreneurs, and consumers.
- Nike – One of the most topmost manufacturers of high-quality sports goods, Nike has brought the eCommerce leader, Magento on board for managing its massively scalable & complex business online.
☛ Magento built-in Features for the Free Version:
- Site search
- Integrated checkout, shipping & payment
- Instant purchase
- Mobile optimized shopping
- Extended functionality through an app marketplace
- Global selling
- Catalog management
☛ Magento built-in Features for a Paid Version:
- Preview & content staging
- 24/7 technical support
- Business intelligence dashboards
- Dedicated account manager
- Customer loyalty tools
- Integrated B2B functionality
- Visual merchandising
- Advanced marketing tools
☛ Magento cloud-hosted Solution:
- PCI compliant
- Global accessibility
- Testing & streamlined updates
- Optimized cloud commerce for an eCommerce platform, Magento
- Improved security with rapidly DDoS & WAF services
- Fast page loading with CDN or Content Delivery Network
- Performance monitoring tools
☛ Magento Pros:
- Superior flexibility
- Exclusive features
- Highly scalable
- Functions fantastically with SEO
- Advance testing potential
- Support & community
- Self-hosting is possible
☛ Magento Cons:
- Discovering good developers is challenging
Reaching the end, now we know why Magento is an eCommerce Leader. As a business owner, you can serve your customers exceptionally well which will help you stand out from the rest of the competition in the current market.
In context to support, features, functionalities, and plugins, nothing can beat this eCommerce platform.
To get hands-on a high-quality application, it is of paramount importance that you associate with Magento which is the eCommerce leader of today’s time.
At our eCommerce Development Company, our experienced team of developers can help you craft the best eCommerce application for helping you target a worldwide audience. Connect with us today.