15 Best WordPress Education Themes in 2021
WordPress education themes can be utilized for colleges, schools, online classes, universities, and places that host classes, courses, or seminars. These educational themes combine alluring aesthetics with practical tools that are required for the duration. Free education template includes course outlines, calendars, to full-blown online courses. In addition, it has all the specialist features that an educational organization might require.
There has been an evolution in many things this year. Online learning has become much more popular than ever before. Various organizations in the market are offering students with various online courses than ever before. Many of these organizations are at competitive standards to your local college.
All the brick-and-mortar colleges, schools, and universities require a website to promote their institute and inform potential students and investors about their offerings. The best education WordPress themes can supply all of these things and even more.
Here in this article, we have mentioned the 15 best education WordPress themes for 2021. The list comprises various general websites for education organizations and themes that incorporate LMS (learning management systems) that can host online courses within your website.
15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2021
If you are in search of WordPress education themes, then you have arrived at the right place. First, study our handpicked list of the wp education themes for colleges and schools. Then, if you want to use any of these themes for your website, get to know more about WordPress website development services from experts.
Eduma is known as one of the best WordPress education themes. This education theme is perfect for the educational sector like college, university, kindergarten, school, Edtech, and many more.
One of the special things about this wp education theme is that it is Gutenberg optimized. Eduma is a full-suite WordPress education theme. And is the primary choice for several WordPress website development services.
It is one of the best examples of educational themes for the next generation. These educational themes have the best concept and superb strength of eLearning.
- WP education themes use the learn press.
- It has flexible, magical, and powerful WordPress education themes.
- This comes with one-click install demo data.
- You can sell courses with or without WooCommerce as it has a Drag and Drop course builder.
- It provides users with responsive premium WP education themes and is SEO friendly.
- It comes equipped with 20+ education demos and a one-click demo importer.
- Eduma is page builder compatible.
- Pricing: $21.38 to $69
MasterStudy is one of the fastest premium WordPress education themes. It is also trusted as one of the best educational WordPress themes by a top CMS development company.
These educational themes are sold thousands of times and are updated regularly with added features and security patches. It is one of the best educational themes you would require. However, it costs some dollars for its outstanding features.
These amazing features will help you to develop awesome websites for your education platforms. These WordPress education themes have high resolutions and are compatible with several browsers like Opera, Safari, IE11, IE10, Chrome, and many more.
- Master Study is incorporated with zoom video conferencing.
- It has scorm integration.
- This wp education theme comes with amazing lesson pages, quizzes and results, messaging system, a grade book, course announcements and many more.
- It comes with unique and responsive layouts.
- It is an RTL ready wordpress education theme.
- It has load speed optimization and many more.
- It allows premium demo, i.e. custom one-click demo import.
- Pricing: $21.38 to $69
Eikra is one of the premium WordPress education themes with more than 150,000 sales. These education themes are contemporary and minimal and are perfect for your educational websites.
These educational themes can design a website for university, school, college, and many more.
These best education WordPress themes are equipped with everything you would require to build a complete online education centre and LMS. It uses one of the most popular LMS WordPress plugins, LearnPress, as it is incorporated with a big packet of great features.
- It comes with a one-click demo importer.
- It is equipped with 5+ (multi-pages) home pages and 7 (one-page) home pages.
- It has an in-built child theme.
- Eikra has a translation-ready WordPress theme.
- You can easily translate the website into multilingual.
- It has a feature of drag and drops page builder and many more.
- Pricing: $13.88 to $49
4. Ed School
Ed School is also one of the best education WordPress themes for your educational website. It is equipped with almost all the features required for a modern and responsive website for an educational institution.
These WordPress education themes are developed with WPBakery page builder and Slider Revolution. It will help you to take your website to the next level. In addition, the school comes equipped with a strong footer and header that provides an attractive look to your website. It makes it one of the most influential websites.
- It is developed with modern design.
- Ed School is incorporated with WPBakery page builder and Slider Revolution.
- It has easy-to-use demos.
- It is equipped with an amazing footer header.
- There is no need for any programming language to use them.
- It comes with a bundle of amazing plugins.
- Pricing: $15.75 to $54
5. Clever Course
Clever Course is a well-known learning management system (LMS). It is also known as one of the best education WordPress themes for designing websites for universities, schools, colleges and other educational institutes.
These examples of educational themes are great for selling online courses, which means these themes can also be used for business purposes. These WordPress education themes deliver premade demos to implement on your website and get the same layout as the selected demos.
In addition, clever Course comes incorporated with various useful shortcodes that are necessary for your educational website.
- It’s built around a learning management system.
- It comes in several attractive colours.
- It has an integrated social link in the header bar.
- WP education themes are WPML supported.
- It is WooCommerce friendly.
- It is responsive for all sizes of screens.
- Pricing: $16.88 to $57
Read More: The 15 Best Learning Apps
Skilled is also one of the best examples of educational themes. As with these WordPress education themes, you can easily publish, create and sell online courses. This WP education theme is a full-suite learning management system and is commanded by WPBakery page builder.
It has amazing features and is all ready to deliver to its users. Sensei is one of its top-in-class WooCommerce plugins. Sensei helps you to develop both free and paid courses. You can also extend the scope of functionality of your new learning management system.
- Skilled has called to action banners.
- It comes equipped with 5+ ready colour skins.
- It is developed with the WPBakery page builder.
- It has a quick sidebar.
- It is developed with WPBakery Page builder.
- High resolution.
- It is cross-browser compatible.
- It has responsive layouts, is well-documented, and many more.
- Pricing: $18 to $60
7. School Time
School Time is the WordPress education theme designed for university, school, college, and several other educational sectors. It is very easy and simple to develop a modern website for the academic field using School Time.
These educational themes are customizable, and the users are free to make modifications as per their wishes. These educational themes are packs of all the features that every educational theme needs to have.
It supports high resolution and is compatible with various browsers like Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and many more.
- Users get two demos layouts.
- It provides unlimited colour options.
- It has an integrated layer slider.
- It is a fully responsive WP theme.
- Educational themes have regular updates.
- It comes packed with awesome fonts and custom packs.
- It is compatible with seven contact forms.
- Pricing: $15.75 to $54
8. Academy Pro
Academy Pro is mainly a Genesis powered by wp education themes by StudioPress. It is developed mainly for online course creators, educational content marketers, and membership sites. It works great with OptionMonster.
These best educational WordPress themes develop stylish email options as this can help you boost your website visitors. These examples of educational themes well-supports the audio and video content on the homepage. In contrast, it provided a fully widgetized layout. As it is easier to build the website with custom theme widgets:
- It comes with WooCommerce integration so that you can boost revenue by adding live sales notifications for WooCommerce.
- It comes with a custom header.
- It provides various landing page templates.
- These WordPress education themes come with three layout options.
- It is translation-ready, and many more.
- Pricing: $299 to $499
9. Academica Pro
Academica Pro is a well-known education WordPress theme. It comes with an in-built multi-column layout that fits a lot of content with images; this helps you grab many users’ attention.
In addition, these best education WordPress themes come with an image slider in the first fold, and it looks amazing on all devices and screen sizes.
- It comes with multiple navigation menus.
- It provides users with a widgetized homepage.
- It comes equipped with drag and drop builder support.
- It provides social icons.
- It provides post layouts or custom pages, and many more.
- Pricing: $79 to $179
School is one of the minimum WordPress education themes designed especially for elementary colleges, schools, and daycares. It provides an attractive and spacious layout that allows you to add content beautifully.
In addition, these educational themes are delivered with a fullscreen homepage slider that permits you to display your class schedules, featured online courses, and many more.
- Image Gallery.
- Custom-made post types.
- One-click installation.
- It has premium support and maintenance and many more.
- Pricing: $29 to $59
11. Education Academy
Education Academy is a professional WordPress education theme designed for colleges, schools, universities, and other education academies.
These best education WordPress themes come with multiple custom page layouts for your blog, staff professors, contact page, and many more. In addition, these wp educational themes are easy to set up with WordPress live customizer.
- Various post types.
- It provides advanced custom fields.
- Various page templates.
- It is widget-ready, and many more.
- Pricing: $49 to $129
EduMag is a free education WordPress theme. This free education template is suitable for running educational magazines both outside and inside the institution.
These themes can also be used for governmental departments to publish about the best colleges, schools, results, and many more.
- It comes with sidebar controls.
- It provides social media widgets.
- It is translation-ready.
- Pricing: Free to $59
13. Education Pro
Education Pro is one of the premium education WordPress themes. It is developed on top of the Genesis Theme Framework. This makes it much more powerful.
These educational themes are entirely responsive themes and retina-ready. In addition, education Pro allows multimedia content that includes audio, text, video, images, and many more.
With these powerful integrations, you can develop an online learning management system that works great for students and teachers.
- It provides homepage widget areas.
- It comes with custom-made page templates.
- Featured images.
- Footer widgets.
- It has various layout options and many more.
- Pricing: $49 to $99
Neuton is also one of the best education WordPress themes for magazines. It was appropriate for colleges, schools, and universities who want to publish their online magazines.
These educational themes focus on content and categorize it to share announcements, news updates, class schedules, and many more.
- It has trending topics sections.
- It comes with seven category layouts.
- It provides users with content widgets.
- It allows social network integrations.
- It is SEO-friendly.
- It provides users with several colour schemes and many more.
- Pricing: $34 to $174
Capital is among the best education WordPress themes. These themes come with a white-coloured background, a widgetized homepage, an event calendar integration, and a dynamic builder.
In addition, these educational themes allow you to collaborate with WPForms to develop an online admission form for students to log in for your training programs and other courses.
- It has a visual customizer.
- It comes with a full-width slideshow.
- It provides its users with WooCommerce ready layout.
- One-click demo content import.
- It is WPML compatible and many more.
- Pricing: $21.38 to $69
We have reached the end of this article. We hope that our list of 15 best education WordPress themes has helped you search for what you require to get your website up and running. For example, suppose you wish that your students should be able to catch up with your schedules. It would require you to develop a WordPress form with a date picker.
Want to increase your website’s revenue game? Are you searching to build a website with a theme that could be found somewhere or would be from the above list? It would be best if you went through some of the best WordPress plugins. Do not miss out on getting your new website up.
It operates with the world’s most beginner-friendly WordPress forms plugin today. However, suppose you want to learn more about WordPress education themes and expert guidance for your website. Would it be best to consult with a top CMS development company as they can guide you through the way?
What is the Top Education WordPress Theme?
Grand College is one of the well-known and widely used educational WordPress themes. It provides you with everything you require to develop a professional education website. The drag and drop page builder makes it effortless for users to establish a fantastic page without coding.
What Should You Look For When Choosing a Free Education WordPress Theme?
These are some specifications you need to look for in free education WordPress themes:
- Customization features
- Responsive design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Testimonial sections
- Information sections
- Contact form
- Social media integrations
Why Use Pre-Designed WordPress Themes?
Pre-designed themes are sold on the marketplace like Creative market, theme forest, and studiopress, to name a few. In this article, you can find some good-looking themes and get a great idea of how they would look on your website before buying them.