5 Best Social Media Plugins for WordPress to Install
WordPress is getting popular day by day because of its amazing interface and easy content management system that it provides to the users. As the platform is gaining a lot of popularity and eventually a good user base, many plugins are available that the WordPress development agency launched.
But the best one is the biggest dilemma. Well, not anymore. As in this post, we guide you with the best social media plugin for WordPress.
The WordPress social media plugin mentioned in this list is absolutely easy and free to use, and hence you can install them right away if they fulfill your needs.
It is also estimated that there will be around more than 3 billion social media users worldwide. But before you pick one, make sure that you analyze the performance of that particular social media plugin for the website.
These days, many plugins tend to impact your website’s speed and make it super slow and destroy your website’s core web vitals. And you surely do not want that?
So, let’s directly jump into the best WordPress plugin list to automatically share a post on social media without wasting much time.
Table of Contents
5 Best Social Media Plugins for WordPress
Mentioned below is the comprehensive list of the best social media plugins for the website. These days it doesn’t matter if you have an online or offline business.
Ignoring social media platforms is directly proportional to losing a huge user base. These days social media is an integral part of all types of companies.
These days, social media can also drive a lot of traffic to your website in the most organic way. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and stumble upon are the most popular sites that are very effective when used with the right strategy.
1. Revive Old Posts
The first, most effective, and very popular best Social media plugin for the website is reviving old posts. Once you install the plugin, it will constantly guide you with effective ways with the help of which you can increase the traffic to your older posts.
With this plugin, you can schedule your older posts and repost them at any desired time.
In general, what happens is people are always busy promoting and creating fresh content.
With that, they eventually forget about their older posts, which have amazing potential to drive traffic. You can use this plugin, so save your time and make sure that your accounts are always a five with new content.
With this plugin, you can share your posts on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, etc. The plugin can also add hashtags automatically to increase the reach of your content.
- Exclusive Features of Reviving an Old Post:
- Automatically shares the old posts
- Auto shares to social media platforms on the blog post published
- You can easily choose and create common hashtags for common posts
- The plugin is also compatible with all types of the URL shorteners
- The plugin also allows you to set the maximum and minimum age of the posts eligible for sharing
2. Social Warfare
The second most popular best social media plugin for WordPress is social warfare. It is a completely responsive social media plugin for the website.
This plugin offers beautiful and customizable social sharing buttons for your WordPress site. The plugin also allows the users to create post customizable tweets that can be shared easily.
Social warfare, the best WordPress social media feed plugin also allows inserting Pinterest specific images and descriptions, which helps drive a lot of traffic from Pinterest, the most popular image-sharing platform.
The plugin also offers a widget that can showcase the most popular content on your blog or website depending on the number of socially shared it has got.
The plugin also provides you with detailed analytics of your website’s social media performance that helps better understand which platform is working best for your niche.
- Exclusive Features of Social Warfare:
- Provides designer social sharing network buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, and other social media platforms
- The plugin also provides you with a popular posts widget based on the number of social shares per post.
- It also provides the ultimate protection for your website. Hence, protecting it from hijacking
- You can also get the right number of the social share counts, which also includes the tweet counts as well
- The plugin also provides you with the minimum social proof setting; hence, increasing your website’s presentability.
3. Social Pug
The popular plugin is now known as grow. The plugin is one of the best social media sharing plugins for WordPress. The plugin offers WordPress blogs and websites with extremely beautiful social share buttons style.
With the free version of the social pug, you can easily create inline and floating share buttons for the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
You can also display the social share counts on your articles and blog for social proof. The free version of the application is perfect for beginners, but when it comes to webmasters, the premium version is the ideal choice.
With the premium version’s help, you can adjust the social share counts to prevent social proof’s negative impact. You can also recover the social share count if you change the URLs.
The custom open graph data also helps understand the better analytics of the social media platforms and the performance of contents.
The premium version also allows you to access more social media platforms and more custom desktop placement options to enhance your website’s layout with a creative social media presence.
- Exclusive Features of the Social Pug:
- The plugin allows you to add before and after content, social share buttons, which make it very easy for the users to share content
- You can easily add floating sidebar social share buttons, which helps in increasing the count of social shares of your articles
- With the help of this plugin, you can easily edit the labels that appear in the share buttons according to your requirements
- You can add social share buttons for more than 10+ social networks
- The plugin developers use the icon font to display the best looking social media icons on any screen
4. Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar
When it comes to creativity, no WordPress social media plugin can beat it. Custom share buttons with floating sidebars provide creative social media sharing buttons.
The name itself of the plugin is a good brief description of what the plugin offers. The plugins provide the feature to add a floating social share sidebar to your website’s right or left.
The best social media plugin for WordPress also allows you to customize your share buttons by adding your message.
The plugin is super lite in weight and does not affect your website’s speed in any aspect. Hence one of the best social media plugins for WordPress.
Within this plugin, you also get a good amount of targeted options that you can use for specific blog posts and articles. You can also add regular share buttons before and after your post content.
With this plugin, there is nothing to worry about. It is one of the most trusted plugins and keeps your social media platform information completely secured.
Also, with the pro version of the plugin, your sidebar will not be responsive. Once you upgrade the version, you can take all the advantages of the plugin, which are worth having.
- Exclusive Features of the Custom Share Buttons with Floating Sidebar
- The exclusive plugin provides you with a responsive floating sidebar
- You also get an option to hide the floating sidebar on any taxonomy
- There is also an option to show or hide the social share buttons on a specific page and any custom post type as well
- Responsive lightbox contact form to increase the number of users
- Advance feature for choosing to Pinterest share images to get more organic platform
5. Sassy Social Share
Here is the last best social media sharing plugin for WordPress. The sassy social share is a super popular best free social media plugin for WordPress because of the unique style of the WordPress development agency’s buttons.
The plugin offers super unique types of controls, which will instantly elevate your website layout style. The plugin supports a good list of networking sites with more than 100 sharing and bookmarking services.
You can add these sharing buttons before and after your post content with the floating share bars. You can also target your share buttons to the specific post types on which you want the traffic.
Within this plugin, everything is responsive with the freemium version itself. You can also enable or disable the vertical and horizontal floating sharing buttons on your mobile device.
- Exclusive Features of the Sassy Social Share Plugin:
- One of the best features of the plugin is that it is completely GDPR compliant
- The plugin is also integrated with URL shortening services
- Free icon customization options are also available to enhance the look of your website
- Share counts are supported for the platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, buffer, Reddit, and Tumblr
- You can also allow around 100 social sharing and bookmarking services
- The plugin is also compatible with the Gutenberg editor
Which WordPress social media plugin should you choose?
From the five best social media sharing plugins for WordPress, you can choose the one that suits your requirements completely. Also, these WordPress social media plugins don’t add up to page loading time.
Hence, these are super lite in weight. According to the testings, it just adds 14 milliseconds to the load time of your website.
Make sure to focus more on the button styles offered by particular plugins and on the placement options. The more variety they provide, the better the plugin is.
So, remember to check the size of the plugin before you install it. It is a heavily weighted plugin and destroys your plugin’s core web vitals, making it super slow for it to load.
So dear readers, here is the comprehensive list of the top 5 best social media sharing plugins for WordPress. Pick any, and you will thank us for creating this amazingly curated list of the social media sharing plugins for WordPress.
If your WordPress blog or website is updated, all the plugins can be easily installed and activated instantly for smooth functioning. So what are you waiting for?
Hire a WordPress developer to install the plugin and start creating and placing the interesting, beautiful, and floating share buttons at the required places on your site.
If you have any other queries related to any plugin mentioned, please drop a comment in the comment section below and revert with the best available solutions for you! Till then, happy blogging!
What to look for in a WordPress social media plugin?
Choose plugins that are frequently updated within the past two months and operate on the latest WordPress version. Checking the last date plugin was updated. Plugins that were not recently updated should not be used because of security concerns.
How to add social share buttons in WordPress?
You can also add the social icon menu in your WordPress sidebar. Go to the Appearance » Widgets page and drag the 'Navigation Menu' widget in the sidebar widget area.
How to make a WordPress website?
Step 1: Select WordPress as your website platform. ... Step 2: Pick a name for your website, buy a domain & hosting. ... Step 3: Get familiar with the WordPress UI. ... Step 4: Pick a design/theme for your website. ... Step 5: Get plugins to extend your website's abilities. ... Step 6: Create basic pages. ... Step 7: Consider starting a blog...